Saint Mary’s Academy’s long tradition continues as a private Catholic college preparatoryA�co-educational elementary and a middle / high school for young women.A� In a family oriented atmosphere, Saint Mary’s is committed toA�educating the whole person.A� Students are taught to live Christian values, think critically, give service and act responsibly in a global society.
St. Mary’s Academy is committed to the threefold purpose of Catholic education (message, community and service) as outlined in “To Teach As Jesus Did.”A� We strive to promote an integration of religious truths and values as we work toward building a Faith Community.
We believe in the education and formation of the whole person: spiritually, physically, culturally, intellectually, emotionally, socially, and aesthetically. We, therefore, seek to promote the opportunity for each student:
- To know Christ and develop a value system based on His teachings;
- To form and live Christian community in worship, motivation and fellowship;
- To respond to the obligation of giving Christian service and working to achieve justice in society;
- To develop the student’s individual powers and capacities to the fullest;
- To develop an inquiring intellect, profitable habits and skills which will produce a moral Christian, a cooperative citizen and a useful and successful member of our democratic society;
- To develop good health habits and an understanding of the conditions necessary for maintenance of physical and emotional well-being;
- To develop the ability to find God in the beauty of the environment, experiences, and every person that is met.